Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 12th






Let's see if I can figure this thing out.

I've been looking at a blog called Daring Cardmakers for about a week now. Seems that I need to have a blog in order to post my pictures of cards for these fun card making challenges, so I'm starting one right now. This is it. Day one.
Now I just have to get a card made and see how it goes.

In order to see if I can put a picture in this, I'm going to put my fondue recipe that I've created to go with our friends' wedding gift. A fondue pot! I LOVE fondue... so I thought this would be a great fun wedding gift! Besides, I got one for my wedding. I'm also going to do a chocolate fondue layout. Along with the gift, I'm going to give the ingredients (not the cheese... that might go bad before they get back from the honeymoon, but the wine and the kirsch, nutmeg and a nutmeg grater).












The kit I used for these is by Tracey Collins at www.retrodiva.net. It is called Aidan and it is awesome for boy layouts!

No comments: